Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters






Dear dark, looming, scary storm cloud,
you showed up out of absolutely no where and are currently dumping gallons of water all over the university.  And now it's thundering and lightening and I'm cowering on blogger. Please leave ASAP!












Dear Mark Stephen Bower Jr., you rock that violin in Flunkies, I mean orchestra clinic. So proud of you!










Dear SAI sisters who got to meet/hang with my sister, I'm so jealous of you! I've been missing my sister tons...but I still think it's super cool that you were able to pick her letters out of a crowd :)










Dear Nature's Harvest Brand, you make so many great primal snacks.  I'm obsessed with the salsa plantains and can't get enough of them!  SO delicious!











Dear blog design giveaway over at the Crowley Party, I'd absolutely love to win a blog design by Jessica over at Amar Como Loca.  Her designs are beautiful and I'd love for second hand solace to be more visually appealing.  I've tried to do some things to this little blog, but sadly, I'm not very technologically advanced.  Crossing my fingers (and toes!) for a win!




Have a great (and safe!) Friday night everybody!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you get to see your sister soon. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those veggie things look so good!

    New follower!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete