Wednesday, December 19, 2012

end of day 3 update {primal journey}

Today concludes the third day of primal/paleo living.  I've tried a bunch of really good recipes the past three days, so I thought I'd share them with you.  My family is not living the primal lifestyle and they even loved these recipes!


Breakfast:
Broccoli, Spinach, Mushroom and Mozzerella Omelet 
 Avocado 
 Chicken Bacon



 Lunch:
Cilantro Lime Avocado Chicken Salad
(recipe can be found here, I just cut up the avocado instead of serving the salad on top of one)



Yesterday's Dinner:
Salmon with Avocado Mango Salsa
(recipe can be found here)



Tonight's Dinner:
Ribs from Jesse's Barbecue
Spinach Salad with Kale Avocado Pesto as Dressing



My family had been raving about these ribs so I decided it was time to try some.  They were delicious!  Jesse's Barbecue smokes their meats for 10 hours so they often sell out at night so get there early!  If you live in Southeastern, PA, make the trip to Jesse's, you won't be disappointed! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish i ate what you make for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! I've been paleo for about three months now and people are always shocked when I tell them what I eat for dinner. Healthy tastes better!

    ReplyDelete