Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress Review




After receiving my Holiday Vox Box courtesy of Influenster, I was most excited to try the Kiss Nail Dress strips.

For those of you who have never heard of Kiss Nail Dress, you can check them out here.  Each pack has 28 strips in it and there are so many neat designs to pick from.  The picture to the left shows the design that I received.

All you have to do is remove any nail polish you have on already, clean your finger nails and apply the nail sticker.  The nail dress stickers were very easy to apply and the best part - you don't have to wait for them to dry!   The only difficulty I had was getting the stickers to fit exactly to my nail but I think this could have been resolved if I had somebody help me apply the stickers.  

Removing the Nail Dress was quick and easy; all I had to do was peel them off.  

I would definitely recommend Kiss Nail  to anybody looking to try something new with their nails or for a special occasion.  I know I will be picking some up for my recital this Spring!
















The Finished Product:


Although I was given these products courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes, all of these opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. cute! I had the same issue, with trying to get them to fit on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiss Nails are an excellent cheaper alternative to nail wraps. But don't put top coat on them (like you can with nail wraps) it will ruin them. I love this design.
    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!!

    join my firmoo giveaway:
    http://carlacee.blogspot.com/2013/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete