Sunday, August 18, 2013

a summer sneak peek

I took a nice, long blogging break this summer but now I'm back with tons to blog about and share! Below you'll find some sneak peek pictures from this lovely season. It was jam packed with fun, beautiful weather, music festivals, reconnecting with old friends and spending time with the new.  

I'm so excited to share with you all about Worthwhile Wear, a non-profit organization I've been doing some work for (you're gonna LOVE their beautiful jewelry!).  Keep an out for some more primal posts, an update on the little addition to our family I posted about below, and many more.  Oh! And I'll be student teaching starting next week, so I'll be posting what I can about that experience as well!



Along with taking a break from writing blog posts, I also took a break from reading blog posts.  I'd love to catch up on that as well, so feel free to comment below with some of your favorite summer posts!

1 comment:

  1. Good recieved blog Opuderm Premium Skin Care post! mate no doubted liked looking at the wicked blog post! lots A really well constructed post. Thanks very a lot for posting this. Also, I wish to level out that youve a superb theme to your blog! Sustain the good work!However, most partners arent willing to pay for.You might have to repair your Blackberry Parts due to certain damages. For instance, the LCD screen may be damaged by water, a crack from dropping the phone or someone being too rough with their fingers.Also, any kind of damage to trackball makes it difficult to use the phone. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/opuderm-premium-skincare/

    ReplyDelete