1. Ellie Goulding's cover of Your Song. She performed this at Kate Middleton's wedding and she's dating Skrillex. Yeahhh...she's pretty darn neat
2. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Just can't get this one off the list as hard as I try. LOVE IT.
3. Yann Tierson's Comptine d'un autre ete l'apres midi
4. Hem - Half Acre
5. Language - Porter Robinson. I had the opportunity to see him this summer and it was AMAZING. He's so talented and only 20 years old.
6. Vitali's Chaconne for violin. I love Heifetz's performance with organ. It's breathtaking.
7. Mumford and Sons - After the Storm. I'm literally counting down the days until their new album drops September 24th.
8. A Thousand Years covered by The Piano Guys. If you don't already, I'd definitely recommend following these guys on YouTube. And if you haven't heard it yet, also check out their Love Story meets Viva La Vida here and Peponi (a cover of Paradise by Coldplay) here.
9. Home Life by John Mayer, but only the live at Mountain View version off of one of the As/Is album (and of course every other song by John Mayer...I'm just a little obsessed)
10. Franz Liszt - Un Sospiro