Monday, July 23, 2012

33.7 Days

As of July 22, 2012, my iTunes has 33.7 days of music or 11,720 songs. And all I ever listen to are the same 10 songs that I'm obsessing over that week/month/season/year.  Current obsessions:

1. Ellie Goulding's cover of Your Song. She performed this at Kate Middleton's wedding and she's dating Skrillex.  Yeahhh...she's pretty darn neat


2. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.  Just can't get this one off the list as hard as I try.  LOVE IT.


3. Yann Tierson's Comptine d'un autre ete l'apres midi



4. Hem - Half Acre

5. Language - Porter Robinson.  I had the opportunity to see him this summer and it was AMAZING. He's so talented and only 20 years old.


6. Vitali's Chaconne for violin.  I love Heifetz's performance with organ.  It's breathtaking.


7. Mumford and Sons - After the Storm.  I'm literally counting down the days until their new album drops September 24th.


8. A Thousand Years covered by The Piano Guys.  If you don't already, I'd definitely recommend following these guys on YouTube.  And if you haven't heard it yet, also check out their Love Story meets Viva La Vida here and Peponi (a cover of Paradise by Coldplay) here


9. Home Life by John Mayer, but only the live at Mountain View version off of one of the As/Is album (and of course every other song by John Mayer...I'm just a little obsessed)


10. Franz Liszt - Un Sospiro




13 comments:

  1. Hey new follower here from over at Blog hop!! I love your blog...We have such similar taste in music!! Everyone thinks I'm strange for the music I listen to, but finally I know someone else who has taste lol
    -Jen
    http://www.littlemissalizzi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)

    I'm one of your many new followers, via the GFC hop, of course!

    I'm following you now on everything you have to follow, listed on your CUTE blog. Thanks for joining the hop and I hope you return all the follows and likes for me too. Come check out my blog, I'm sure you'll like what you read.

    ~Kristen
    mamawinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brittany, I'm Shar!
    Your newest follower from the blog hop!

    xoxo ♥ -Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog title btw!!

    Visiting via the GFC Hop :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING your blog girl! And you've just managed to find me something to listen to for the next half hour. Thanks :P

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the best music playlist! Firstly, it has classical music in it! Secondly, I have at least half of these on my iPod too. Happy to be your newest follower via GFC! Feel free to stop by my blog anytime- I host a weekly link party called This Week the Trend and I'm currently offering free ad space! Happy Tuesday!

    Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you from the hop!! Glad I did! Can't wait to read more!!!

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just started following through GFC Blog Hop. Great music choices!
    http://myinspiredlifewithfibromyalgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHH you are awesome. I flippin' love all these songs. Just found you through the GFC hop and so glad I did. I'm a new follower and can't wait to read more.

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! stopping by from bloggers coast to coast!! I love Ellie Goulding and Mumford and Sons as well!take care!
    inbliss01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday and I hope you can follow me back. http://TodaywiththeTennerys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, I LOVE so many of these! Great choices, and thanks for linking up doll! :)

    ReplyDelete