Crock Pot Eggplant Parm
1 large eggplant
1 cup of bread crumbs
1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2 cans of spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce
2 cups of shredded Mozzarella and Parmasean cheese
Basil, Oregano, Parsley to taste
1. Slice eggplant and coat with extra virgin olive oil. Dip eggplant slices into bread crumbs.
2. Pour 1 can of spaghetti or tomato sauce in the bottom of the crock pot.
3. Stack the eggplant in the crock pot, but try to leave space between each slice (don't stack directly on top of one another). Pour a thin layer of spaghetti sauce in between each layer and sprinkle some cheese on top.
4. Once you have used up all your eggplant slices, sprinkle the remaining cheese and sauce on top along with the basil, oregano, and parsley.
5. Cook on low for 2-3 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
6. Optional: serve over spaghetti or your favorite type of pasta