Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life Lately Via Cell Pics



1.8 new baby ducks on the pond last week!
2. Homemade "better for you" whole wheat banana bed...still tweaking the recipe a bit
3. A beautiful night at my little bro's baseball game
4. Boyfriend doing the dishes :)
5. You can win these cute painted shell earrings here!
6. Thrifted this cute militaryish jacket at the local SalVal (sorry this one is unmarked)
7. Made up a new recipe tonight for crock pot Eggplant Parm...it was delcious!
8. Our black subaru bit the dust this past week, so we finally got a new (used) car.
9. my little bro was busy hatching pheasants this spring, here's the first one out of its shell.
10. Porter Robinson @ the TLA 6/24!  he was AH-MAY-ZING! check out his music here
11. lovely flowers blooming in the backyward
12. Finally practicing again!  Read more about that here

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday :)

~Brittany

4 comments:

  1. I need to practice my violin again. Or get another violin since I don't have one... ha. I miss it so much!! seeing that picture and reading your post inspires me to follow my passion again. :)

    new follower from the GFC Blog Hop!
    megancamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should start playing again! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete