Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up: Like, Love, Loathe

Today, I'm linking up over at Futures with a Like, Love, Loathe posts that wraps up this long, holiday weekend. 


Likes this week:
My roommate , Erica, started a blog this weekend. You can follow her here.
Somehow, I managed to have a fun AND mostly productive weekend.
My friend Danielle wrote a beautiful and heartfelt post about how she celebrated and remembered her late father's birthday this year. You can read it here
A few more of my friends decided to give the Primal lifestyle a chance this week, fingers crossed that they love it as much as I do!



Loves this week:
I'm absolutely obsessed with this recipe over at Skinny Taste for Jalapeno Popper Baked Chicken. I left out the breadcrumbs and cream cheese to make it more primal friendly (see below).  It was DELICIOUS. And on the topic of food, I also tried the recipe for carrot french fries I posted here and it is definitely worth trying.  We all thought the carrot french fries were better than actual potato french fries!



Loathes this week:
The amount of time it took me to format this post. I absolutely loathe technology sometimes all the time. At least blogging is a whole lot less stressful than my online class.
The cost of fresh produce at the Walmart in this town is  through the roof. I swear I pay double for a bag of baby carrots than I do back home. What is a poor, primal student  to do?





I hope everybody is enjoying their long weekend and hopefully, a break from work. I"ll leave you with this picture of the Jalapeno Popper Chicken I'm obsessed with, maybe it's the perfect entree to finish up your Labor day picnic meal plan :)






4 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these like, love, loathe posts and I seriously need to jump on the band wagon :) I'm your newest follower from the blog hop :) Please check out my blog and follow back at totally_rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, technology can be so annoying... all the time. Thanks for dropping by my blog, I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete