Monday, October 15, 2012

live beautifully {on my heart}







































(these pictures are not my own.  sources can be found here)



i believe
that the world 
is a beautiful, inspiring place,
filled with beautiful and inspiring people.

i believe
that life is best lived 
filled with love, laughter and spontaneity.
that there is good in every person
and a reason they are here on this earth.

i believe
that everything happens for a reason.
our struggles make us who we are,
allow us to help others along their own journey
and  are the only way we can truly appreciate the happy moments.

i believe
that those who have the least
actually have the most.
those who live the simplest
are the happiest.

i believe
in dreaming
and following those dreams 
however crazy and obscure they might be.
in wanting to do everything
go everywhere
and not having to choose one path
for the rest of your life.

i believe
in being completely humbled
by life
and by the
joy
of living.



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Hi from the blog hop!!

    I believe all of the same things - this is beautiful. It definitely made me remember all of the things that truly matter. I love the pictures by the way! You have a really cute blog :)

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! :)
    Dropping by from the GFC blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! I saw your blog on GFC blog hop and I'm now following you! I hope you follow my blogs as well... cheers!

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you via the GFC bloghop at The Life Of A Not So Ordinary Wife, hope you'll follow back :o) I have a recent post on the op-shop (what we call second hand stores here in Australia) finds I got for my daughters (and me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful, hopeful and inspiring. I believe you did a great job.
    I am following you now and would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/hugs-and-smiles.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! New follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this! It is beautifully written :) I found you via the Tea on Tuesday linkup. You have such a cute blog! I can't wait to read more. You have a new follower here - I would love if you'd follow back!

    Abby
    Everyday with Hazel Mae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Newest follower here! I found you through the Sunday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very inspiring, thanx for sharing. Stopping by from Super Sunday Sync. I'm your newest follower!

    ~Danielle~
    http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com
    http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm visiting from the blog hop today. Love the button on the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete