Saturday, January 11, 2014

rainy days are for...


Rainy days are for puggle snuggles, online shopping, catching up on all your favorite blogs, remembering that you, too, used to blog and then resurrecting that old blog.  So here's a little update about what's been going on since I stopped blogging, a short list of posts for the new followers and a promise to myself to not go so long without blogging.

The biggest change since I stopped blogging...I GRADUATED COLLEGE!




























I had the best experience student teaching in the School District of Philadelphia and walked across the graduation stage on one of the snowiest days of all my time at Mansfield.  Graduating with my Music Ed. degree lists among my proudest achievements and I had such a special day celebrating with friends and family.  

I chose to live at home while I completed my student teaching and I think that has made this transition easier.  It's a bittersweet feeling being done with school but I'm so excited about what is in store for the next season of my life!  

For those of you who are new to the blog, I figured I'd post a few links back to some of my favorite "old" posts.  There's this post about a student who taught me about the beauty of music, and then this post about changing perspectives. You can read about three little girls who changed my life forever here and about that time I played sousaphone in the London olympics here

1 comment:

  1. Some Business Phone Service and techie lovers may find it better to utilize some services that tend to be ignored for lack of exposure. In this article, we discuss some of the more advanced features available with a digital phone service.

    ReplyDelete